Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sarah Michelle Gellar

sarah michelle gellar has a Bacon number of 1.
Sarah Michelle Gellar was in Air I Breathe, The (2007) with Kevin Bacon
I quote that from the Oracle of Bacon because, according to The New York Times movie section, my old buddy Audie Harrison has been involved in the following projects:
  • The Golden Compass - Role: Animation Supervisor
  • Charlotte's Web - Role: Animator
  • The Ant Bully - Role: Character Animation
  • Garfield - Role: Animator
  • Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed - Role: CGI Artist
Which means he's worked with (according to the New York Times)...
  • Nicole Kidman in The Golden Compass
  • Dakota Fanning in Charlotte's Web
  • Julia Roberts in The Ant Bully
  • Bill Murray in Garfield
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar in Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
So, since both Audie and I were in the no-budget video project "Andrew Crosby is James Bondage, 006.9 in: A View To A Clone, Part 2: In The Mouth Of Cloneness" I can now claim a Fakin' Bacon number of 3. I was in cloneness with Audie who was in scooby 2 with SMG, who was in the air with Kevin Bacon. Rock!

Of course it doesn't touch the fact that later this year, when Black releases, I'll have a legitimate real-world Bacon Number of 4.
Rolfe Bergstrom - Billy Garberina - Kenneth J Hall - Nancy Giles - Kevin Bacon, as documented here.

No comments: