Ironically, now that I work for Flying Frog Productions and contribute to the creation of new products for Shadows of Brimstone, I almost never post to my blog about it. A lot of what I do is covered by an NDA. Everything below this line was written before I was hired by FFP, back when I was just a random kickstarter backer taking a chance on a new game...
Session Reports and Campaign Logs
- We lost our first three missions.2 TPKs and getting Pwnd by the Corridors.
- Starting the campaign with a TPK!
- Assembling the miniatures.
- For information about the first pre-release demo I played of Shadows of Brimstone, see the eight posts in the section below where I compare that experience to my experiences with Myth and Galaxy Defenders.
Myth vs Galaxy Defenders vs Shadows Of Brimstone:A multi-part article series comparing these three cooperative miniatures games.
- Comparing Character Creation and Advancement
- Comparing Set-Up Time
- Comparing Flexibility and Customization
- Comparing Game-Length and Pacing
- Comparing Setting and Miniatures
- Comparing Boards and Rulebooks
- Comparing NPC AI
- Comparing Non-Combat Actions and Quest Variety
- Not technically part of the above series, but I do make some Myth vs Brimstone comparisons inthis article, too.