Saturday, January 5, 2008

Speaking of Outside Validation

I just checked my email, and thereby learned that Liam and James are both reading this blog now, too. Sweet! That' means I'm up to a massive 5-person readership, at least! That's better than at least 80% of the blogs out there. I'm walkin' on sunshine! (Which must be a high-level Sun boon, right).
...and then the implications of the reality of having multiple readers kicks in...
Crap. Does that mean I have to actually make this junk worth reading?

2 comments:

digital_sextant said...

I am reading this, though my lack of any gaming or gaming time makes me a lurker in every sense of the word.

rbbergstrom said...

Except for the sense of "he who does not comment or contribute". :)

So, I think I'm actually at 6.

Brendan
Brad
James
Jeremy
Kevin
Liam

If anyone else reads this, please sign here so I know you exist.