Saturday, January 19, 2008

Alas, Poor Nomiblog...

The new year has not been kind to Nomiblog. Kevin's got a new job, one without long stretches to dawdle and browse the net. Ulaire Toldea went on a business trip and is now playing catch-up at work. Digital Sextant's new semester started, so he's busy teaching college students about zombies. Amy's job is busy as always, and she's been interviewing as well. Even I've been too busy (helping a variety of people in two states work through the drama, marital spats, and complexities of their lives) to find time to post or admin the way I should. I don't know what Master of the Small and Pointless's excuse is, but, then again, I never did. :) (Sorry Brad, I couldn't resist.) Bills and votes have both dropped off to a trickle.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. And if that doesn't work, I'll just retire it sometime in February.

No comments: