Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I may have to order Enemy Gods

Enemy Gods is a small RPG from John Wick. It's a game of mythology, where you play both a Hero and the God they venerate, so I suspect it may be of interest to Scion fans. John Wick wrote 7th Sea (my absolute favorite RPG setting) and Orkworld (which, though I've never been able to get a group to play it, is probably my 4th or 5th favorite RPG setting). I like his work a lot, and DriveThruRPG has it available as a $6 download. Generally, I only buy from brick-and-mortar stores, supporting my local game shop whenever possible, but I suspect this product only exists in digital form. It doesn't look like much from the cover, but I trust Mr. Wick to deliver something worth (a lot more than) $6. When I do pick it up, I'll post a review here.

No comments: