Thursday, January 10, 2008

40k RPG just a few weeks away?

That's right, there's supposedly a 40k RPG coming out at the end of the month. (I say supposedly, because it was first scheduled to release in march of last year.) I'll definitely be picking it up, but not in January, since Scion: God releases 2 days before it, and is more relevant to my current gaming. A scenario with introductory rules is now available. I may have to download and read that this evening.

Let me just say, they'd better have mechanics that make Spacemarines feel like Spacemarines - complete with everything listed in my last post, plus Occulobe, Neuroglottis, Betcher's Gland and Progenoids, gall darn it. If not, I'll be posting some houserules here, that's a promise.

When we relocated to Seattle, I sold hundreds of miniatures to reduce the load and finance the move. But I kept a handful of almost every character type from the setting, just in case that RPG rocks enough that I can actually get a group to play it.

This, too, is not the tale I intended to tell. *Sigh* The curse of prolificacy.

No comments: