Saturday, December 1, 2007

My old Amber site

Long ago I had an site on GeoCities, where I posted a ton of Amber material. Even when I stopped maintaining that account, they were quoted and referenced all over the place. Just over a year ago, you could type in "Amber Bergstrom" or "Bergstrom Method" into google, and the top 5 or 6 pages listed would be people's mirrors of my old site. I remember the timeframe I last tried it because I used it in my "about me" essay for the Great Designer Search.

MaBarry's links still lists my Lamarckian Shapeshifting, Orderly Shapeshifting, Logrusless Chaos / Entropy, etc pages, but it's all deadlinks and 404 errors. The mirrors are all gone, too. Strange that everything hung around for 5 to 8 years without my support, then (apparently) vanished all at once.

I guess I'll have dredge up my old files and repost them here.

No comments: