Wednesday, March 26, 2008

If you see something you like, please comment

Yesterday, I learned that someone I've never met in person (though we have communicated via the Scion Forum) is using several Knacks from this blog in his campaign. It was cool, and a bit flattering, to learn my crazy ideas are getting used elsewhere. It encourages me to continue to post stuff I use in my games. At the risk of sounding like either an egomaniac (or conversely, insecure and seeking outside validation) I would encourage you to let me know when you see something here that you like. If I know what things here are useful or interesting to others, it will make it easier for me to decide how to budget my spare time. If for example, two different topics might be of equal interest to me, but one has an outside audience and the other is only relevant to myself, I'll often choose to explore the topic of more universal appeal. I'd usually rather be helpful than merely introspective. I can't do that if I don't know what you're interested in reading.

No comments: