Monday, April 27, 2009

Chuckwagon

As mentioned in my earlier post, the timely application of three cards from the Adventure Deck completely short-circuited my plans in yesterday's game. I'm almost completely cool with that - my only regret is that I didn't get to use the minis I made.

I'd mentioned the possibility of a 3-way battle between the PCs, a witch, and a bunch of cowboys. The cowboys were mostly extras - the Cattle Baron was technically a Wild Card, but with underwhelming stats other than for commanding his "troops". Their cook, however, was a one-legged retired bank robber, a real badass Wild Card. I had a campsite prepared for the battle scene, complete with his chuckwagon. You can see it in the picture, above, with the cabinets open (and decked with food, pots and pans, and knives).

No comments: