Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mii and Mi Wiiness

Wii got a Wii. Mi Wiife and Mii. So, wii made some miis.

At first I was bummed out. I figured I could never make a Mii for my buddy Jake, 'cause there's no way to make piercings. Then I realized, you can place a mole way off the side of the head (about where an ear would go), and that there was a way to fake a nose piercing, too. Jake's mii is still lacking about 50% of the real Jake's visible piercings, and I still haven't figured out a good way to give him a mohawk.

But still, it's a lot closer than I'd figured I could accomplish, and that inspired some additional craziness...




Dr Horrible is, of course, the creation of Joss Whedon - with some help from Niel Patrick Harris's parents (and their DNA).








Hopefully self-explanatory. If not we failed.








The Ithorian mii only kinda looks Ithorian, and only from the front, but it's still worth a giggle to starwars geeks (guilty as charged).






The Salubri are a clan of three-eyed vampires from White Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade.






Our baseball teams are a lot more interesting now.

No comments: