Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Dear Baron...

I have been recently named "Baron of All Nomiblog" by my fellow participants over at playnomiblog.blogspot.com, and so I've begun posting in-character. As Baron, I'm being most snooty, "ande I doth speaketh like yon faux Middle-English-er".

But hauling around this title of Baron just reminds me of the Munchausen RPG. There's another one I really enjoyed but haven't played in forever. Not since 4th of July in 2001, I believe. It's more of a story-telling party game than an RPG. It has more in common with Once Upon A Time, Nanofictionary and The Rocky and Bullwinkle Role-Playing Party Game than it does with D&D or Scion.


"My dear Baron, would you please tell us about the time that you, whilst armed with nothing but a 2-day old halibut and a half-empty jar of goat's milk, defeated the entirety of the Spanish Armada and the Mongolian Hordes simultaneously?"

No comments: