Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blessed Internet

Would you believe that I was just contacted by Brendan Riley?
Who?
You didn't know that he was an old friend I used to game with?
When was that?
Did you even know me back when I was managing the movie theatre?
Was that in Minnesota?
Does the State really matter?
Well how'd he find you then?
How should I know?
Weren't you the one telling the story?
Are you suggesting I should have done more research before posting this?
Aren't you at least going to share what games you used to play with him?
Do you remember how much I loved Warhammer 40k back then?
Why should I?
Don't you think a true friend would keep that in mind?
Are you accusing me of something?
No - I mean - why should I?
Statement. Or repetition. Either way, it's 15-love.
Where were we?
Well what else did you play together in those days?
The Question Game, and sometimes Kevin Bacon.
Statement again. 30-love. Game point. Your serve.
Would you quit that?
Does that mean you have something against Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?

No comments: