Thursday, November 8, 2007

Blank White Cards on Flickr

Today I stumbled across this collection of images by What Silence. I'm posting it here because it includes several images of Blank White Cards, more than a few of which I had a hand in. (There are a few mistakes in his accreditations, as in two or three cases he mistook my wife's drawing and handwriting for mine.) Damn, I need to play BWC again, and soon. Hopefully he'll get around to making that Ruby version sometime. (Hint. Hint. Nudge. Nudge.)

Grin. I was there for many of those games, and looking back on this cracks me up. Thanks for putting those shots up, my friend. And thanks the smile on my face.

I may have to "appropriate" the cards named "New Plan! Let's kill Corwin AND Benedict!" and "Object Of Your Desire" for future Amber-related posts. Wonder if he'll notice...

1 comment:

Jeremy Rice said...

All of the images on that Flickr page are Creative Commons licensed... you may reprint them without permission.

Technically, Flickr doesn't allow the Non-attribution version of the CC license. If they did, I would have used it. So, legally, you're supposed to attribute the images.

But that's it.

That said, you now have my authorization to post them without attribution.