Monday, June 10, 2024

Re-Delving Dredmor's Dungeon


 I've been playing a bunch of Dungeons of Dredmor lately, and it inspired me to return to my old mods for the game, and spruce them up. I just posted version 1.3 of Interior Dredmorating to Steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=74589366

Compared to the version that was available at the start of the year, this one has 75 more rooms, several new monsters, locked doors and mini-side-quests, 2 new Diggle Gods, a few new items specifically for the late game when the loot starts running thin, etc. In addition to lots of new content, I also fixed bugs and improved a lot of older content from previous versions of Interior Dredmorating and YTTG ("Yes Time To Grind" a mod I'd released on the Gaslamp Games forums back in the day, before the Steam Workshop was a thing). 

It's great to be back in the dungeon. I'm really enjoying modding stuff again for this old favorite game. I have a big list of ideas I want to work into future versions, and I've also been working on a Skill mod for the game.


 

No comments: