Sunday, April 5, 2015

Misc. NPC Talents (Warhammer Cards I Forgot To Blog, Part 3)

Here's more Talent cards intended for NPCs in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd Edition. As with the Social Talents I posted the other day, it's my intent that you apply no more than 2 of these to any given NPC, in the same way that most PCs have only 2 Talent Slots. Nemeses, Organization, and Monster Group cards may provide additional Slots for special encounters, but don't go overboard or it'll just complicate your game.

I made these a long time ago, so I don't have a lot to say about them. Some are intended for ordinary human NPCs, but others would only make sense on monsters or at least followers of the Ruinous Powers.  Some of them are just shorthand ways of simplifying the game (such as abstracting equipment details or entire bodyguards down into a single card), while others provide new powers that can't really be acquired in any other way. Some of them have seen extensive playtesting, but there's at least a few here that I never used. Feel free to print them out for your own Warhammer gaming, and please let me know if you find them useful.























No comments: