Thursday, December 11, 2008

Savage Worlds Adventure Cards

That's weird. I wrote a lengthy post about running Savage Worlds for just one player, but when I put in a second Unordered List, blogger crapped out and deleted everything except this paragraph:

I can't recommend the Adventure Cards enough. I'd grown to like Savage Worlds without them, but once I added the deck, my love of the game shot up considerably. GMs who value control over improvisation may not find it matches their style, but I think those cards kick butt. If you're GMing Savage Worlds, or are considering doing so, do yourself (and your players) a favor, and drop the $10 needed to get yourself one of those decks. Definitely worth it.


I'll reconstruct the rest of the post eventually, but I probably don't have time this afternoon.

No comments: