Friday, July 11, 2008

Saying "No" to Knighthood, I'm afraid.

My ol' buddy Brad has suggested I play Knighthood. He says I'd really like it. But, to play, you need a Facebook account.

A lame demo of Knighthood, with like NO VOLUME. Learn to use a microphone, dude!

I can definitely see how there could be some fun there, despite the lackluster promotional video that's only for those with super-senses. Brad swears its the best of the free online RPG -style games, but I'll never play, I'm afraid.

It's not just 'cause I have a myspace page I never use, and don't need yet another social network gathering dust. It's not just 'cause my wife talked me into plurking, and I don't want yet another way to waste time on line. It's that Facebook scares the crap out of me.

2 vids explaining why Facebook is the spawn of Satan:



Chances are, it's all blown out of proportion, but the consequences if it's not are serious enough that I'm just gonna play it safe and avoid facebook. Sorry, Brad!

No comments: