Friday, March 6, 2009

GM set to overload

That whistling sound you hear in the background is just me, not a Phaser set on self-destruct / overload. Close enough, though.
  • Sunday: 1st Session of Deadlands Reloaded, which I'd never run before. It's a big step up in complexity from vanilla Savage Worlds.
  • Monday: Wrote a rough draft of a Robot Chicken RPG. Later that day, an old friend sent me a copy of his new RPG, F#, asking for feedback (and eventually a playtest). [By the way: F# reads pretty damn sweet. I'll let you know more when I've actually played it, which I'm definitely looking forward too.]
  • Late Tuesday: realized I might just run Robot Chicken the next day, which would mean a bunch more "adventure" prep the next morning.
  • Wednesday: Ran Robot Chicken RPG at my own birthday party.
  • Thursday: Ran Og for the weekly coffeeshop group. It was my second time doing so, and the first time was way back in October. I had to reread the rules before running it.
  • Saturday: I'll be running Trail of Cthulhu for the second time ever. It uses the very prep-intensive GUMSHOE mystery system.
Feeling spread a little thin at the moment... I know, I know, it's a pretty good problem to have.

1 comment:

Hunty said...

I'm happy to report that my first F# game went SUPER AWESOME!

I'm looking forward to hearing the results of yours!

Today's captcha is "ressn", which is what you make models of snakes out of.