This one is the 2.1 version of my Drives 'R' Us Mod.
Changes from the 1.11 version (which I'd made almost 2 years ago) include:
- Recalibrated prices on everything. I did extensive testing and number-crunching to arrive at more-accurate values for almost every item in the game.
- Technology items are now split into Civilian Tech and Military Tech. The Military mission focuses on military tech, and the Science mission gives a little bit of emphasis on civilian tech.
- Changed the starting equipment for all Terran ships, and what spawns on Hope.
- Over 30 new items!
- 9 New Weapons
- 3 New Drives
- 2 New Sensors
- 1 New ECM
- 4 New Combat Computers
- 5 New Repair Systems
- 5 New Thrusters
- 2 New Shields
- Miscellaneous tweaks to various systems and weapons.
- Added a couple new ship variants. Should mix up the fights a bit.
- Bloodfang is very different from the main game, and better balanced than he was in version 2.0.
- Removed all the Superweapon KEYS. The sheer quantity of items in this mod makes it unlikely you'll get a large stockpile of so-called superweapons.
- Tweaked the Civil War event. It's now a little more unpredictable (there's two versions), and no longer claims to be a supernova after the fact. I'm much happier with it now.
Here's the download link: http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=35857&page=
I also updated Tech Transparency 2.1 to v2.1.1.
It's just a small fix concerning the text on the repair units.
Download link: http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=44512