Friday, April 19, 2013

Kickstarter for Infinite Space

One of my favorite video games ever is a game called Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space. Weird Worlds was a sequel to game called Strange Adventures in Infinite Space, which I also liked, but WW:RTIS was the one that really hooked me. I played it to death over the course of several years, crafted and published multiple mods for it, and I still dust it off from time to time when I need to kill 30 minutes or an evening. Great game, and pretty much the best thing you could ever do on a lunch break.

There is currently a Kickstarter going for the upcoming third game in the series. Infinite Space 3: Sea of Stars. They've got two weeks left to go on the Kickstarter and are over 80% funded. If you pledge just $10, you'll get a copy of the game. Totally worth it. I got several hundreds of hours of play out of the previous titles in the series, and this one looks to be even better. Check it out.


No comments: