I tend to over-think my characters too much, and take way to long making a PC. So, with my back up against the wall at the game, I slapped together a thin parody of a character, which I named The Meat Shield. Despite being so shallow, the character was kind of fun to play.
The Meat Shield
- Hot dog vendor by day, heroic sidekick by night.
- His superhero suit is printed with the cuts of meat he could be chopped into.
- He has some minor thematic equipment, such as a Knockwurstchuku and a hot-dog shaped cell phone, but nothing that actually provides a bonus (well, except the hot dog cart itself, which is mundane but amusing).
- I intended him to just be a lackey, but discovered in the process of playing him that there's some pretty enjoyable grandstanding to be done when your character resides at the intersection of invulnerable and ridiculous.
- Officially I'm the sidekick of the great Beef Wellington, a hero of immense
girthreknown, who is, sadly, out of commission with some sort of food poisoning.
- The police got annoyed with me in one scene, and put a "boot" on my hot dog cart. It's hard to be a superhero when your bicycle is being impounded.
Body Guard +4
Bicycle-driven hot dog cart +2
Can't disobey anything a Superhero tells him to do (-2)