- TransAmerica - an elegant and casual boardgame about being sneaky rail-barons
- Apples to Apples - the classic party game
Apples to Apples again - a second game of it
- Tekeli-Li - a Cthulhu-themed trick-taking cardgame. Read more here.
- Fordyce Hall - a Cthulhu by Gaslight RPG scenario where the PCs were the servants of a nobleman, sent ahead to prepare the old family estate he'd just inherited. Read more here.
- (Are You A) Werewolf - the party game / deductive logic exercise / mob-rule simulator
Werewolf again - there was a whole second village to hang
- Pandemic - which I've written about plenty of times before, nothing new here other than getting to play it with Sparky and Logan for the first time.
- LiveAction RoboRally - the game of robots, lasers, and conveyor belts... on a board so big, we got to play our robots from the first-person perspective.
- 9/11/1984 - a cross-publisher superhero one-shot where we were saving the Twin Towers from Ra's al Ghul and Prince Namor. 18th-level PCs, and my first time playing 4th Ed. Read more here.
- Lego Batman - In the second prop-heavy superhero-themed d20-based RPG of the day, were playing popular villains from DC comics - except, we weren't villains. Instead, the villain was Batman. Read more here.