Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Four words in your Yet.

Frag (Noun): What you feel when the world you live in is no longer the world you remember. Left untreated it can lead to insanity, death and/or everyone else forgetting you ever existed.
Frag (Verb): To go back in time and change some aspect of a person's life so as to cause them Frag.
As in "So I hopped in my time machine, prevented their first date, and Fragged them both!"

Gemini (Noun): 1. In incident or event in which you meet your self. 2. Your junior or elder self.

Slipshank (Verb): 1. To declare that you will one day do something, and thereby cause it to have already happened. 2. To bring something from your own future into your own past by force of will. 3. To get yourself an item by means of Slipshank.
As in "I needed a gun, so I slipshanked one, duct-taped to the bottom of my chair"

Yet (Noun): 1. Your destiny. 2. Events you know happen(ed) to you sometime, but you haven't experienced them.
As in "I slipshanked myself that gun, so going back and taping it to the chair in the first place is in my Yet."

No comments: